Monday, August 10, 2009

Bride & Groom Wedding Invitation


Here it finally is!! This is the one she decided on. So as you can see I have been pretty busy. I had to make 100+. With 2 different verses. It is going to be a small wedding, family only. The church is pretty small, it only has 10 pews. Then they are having a large reception for there friends and extended family.
I started off this invite with white card stock, used black/gray stripe wedding paper from Hobby Lobby, then just a heavy white printer paper that I printed the verse on. Then the top page is stamped with a Bride/Groom wedding stamp also from Hobby Lobby (my favorite store) Then all of the pieces are attached with a black knotted ribbon. The response cards also have the bride/groom stamped on them. And as wedding gift I am making them some matching thank you cards. So I got to say I got my money out of that stamp. I hope you have enjoyed my invitations.

No comments:

Post a Comment