Sunday, August 16, 2009

Wedding Project

Today wasn't very productive in the card making department. My mom called early this morning and wanted help with a few wedding projects for my sister upcoming wedding. So she had this idea of wrapping the little bottles of bubbles in tulle. No problem, we have done that before. However my sisters wedding color is burnt orange! And as you crafters may know they don't make tulle in that color. So we had to dye the little tulle circles. That was a pain in the neck. And then of course they all had to be dried and ironed. This ended up being a 3 hour project. Mom is going to wrap the rest tomorrow, because we ran out of time. We spent to much time looking for the perfect color ribbon, and still didn't find it so we made due. Well on my way to bed. Promise tomorrow I will work on some more cards and try to get them posted. Night Yall

No comments:

Post a Comment