Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hoopty Troubles

I was super busy this morning at work, so I came home for lunch to get away and take a break. WRONG!! When I got home my puppy was acting sick, called my husband, he was getting a lift back to work by a tow truck. His hoopty broke down today. Tow guy charged $75. After all of that I wasn't even it the mood for lunch. Went back to work it was pretty calm the rest of the day. Came home the tow guy just dropped the hoopty in the street, we had to push it in to the driveway. That was a chore. It was too heavy for Tony to push by himself so I had to help. There was nobody inside the car to break, so it ran into our shed. Finally after an hour of farting with it, it was in the driveway (not the shed). I had planned scrap tonight but now I am out of the mood. I am going to veg on the couch and watch TV. Hope tomorrow goes better.

No comments:

Post a Comment