Friday, August 28, 2009

TGIF!!

Today just couldn't pass fast enough. Since starting to plan for this shower, I have a million and one ideas running around in my head. They are starting to make me dizzy, there's so many. I ran to Michael's last night to get a couple more sheets of cardstock for the invitations, and to return a hole punch. I ended up finding several game prizes, and everything was on clearance at such good prices. I walked out of that store with 2 shopping bags and a 40 cent refund in my pocket. Can't beat that. They paid me to shop. Now that's the life. I went back today at lunch and the super sale was over. Everything that was left was marked back up to full price. It was about 7:30 last night when I was there and they were still marking items down, then by 11:30 this morning it was returned to full price. It was very weird, like the sale only lasted a couple hours. Anyways I am just glad I got the bargains. Off to chase them ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment