Sunday, September 20, 2009

Alltered Photo Album


Picture #1 ~ Front of album
Picture #2 ~ Back of album
I bought a cheap mini photo album brag book at Walmart (less than $1.00) and altered the cover to make it more personalized. People unable to attend the wedding always want to see your wedding photos. I was it the wedding business for several years and still love to see wedding pictures. The wedding colors are Burgundy, Navy & Hunter. Great fall colors. Red is my favorite color so I always tend to lean towards the red family when I do my crafts. That is why I choose Burgundy. You have seen me use this bride & groom stamp on other items. This is the same stamp that I used for my sisters wedding invitations. Only here I used Burgundy ink. I also inked the flower embellishments and added a sentiment to the bottom. "Once in a lifetime you meet someone who changes Everyday" On the back I wanted to keep it simple I just ran a strip of printed ribbon across the bottom "Live Love Laugh" and then added the stamp over the top. "100% in love" I love it and can't wait to give it to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment