Sunday, September 20, 2009

Love Coupons



This is also another project that took me a little while. I haven't ever met the groom but we have emailed back and forth some, plus what I have heard from the bride over the last couple years. This groom is going to love these. There is enough coupons for 365 days. This will be one way to spice up the first year of marriage. My only prayer is that next year once all coupons are gone that they don't ask for more. I work on this project every night for close to two weeks. Creating the coupon ideas, printing them, cutting them, cutting the card stock, glueing them all together. Then I had to punch them all (only 2 at a time)and make the covers and tie on the ribbons. Also finding the rings was really hard. Most scrapbook stores only carry the smaller ones. I finally found larger ones at the office store. I used my cricut India Art cartridge for the covers. And the George cartridge for the heart with Calligraphy cartridge for the "his & her"

No comments:

Post a Comment