Sunday, September 20, 2009

The How Well Game


I bought this foam poster board for another project, but it didn't work out so well. It was to thick. So I recycled it and used it for my game board. Originally I was just going to ask the bride questions regarding the groom. However then the idea of making this more of an interactive game came in to my creative little head. So each little card is numbered and the under the numbered flap is a question. And under that flap is the groom's answer. For each question that the bride gets correct she will get a prize. If she gets one wrong then a guests name is drawn out of a basket and they get the prize. Hence all of my many projects I have been working on. This game board look me several hours yesterday to complete. But now that it is finished, It was totally worth it. I can't actually imagine the game any other way now. I hope she gets all 38 questions right. Or if not the other guests give her back there prizes in the end. Because after all the shower is all about the bride. (Hint: Shower Etiquette ~ all prizes won during games need to be given back to the guest of honor, unless it is a small party favor or treat bag)

No comments:

Post a Comment