Thursday, September 10, 2009

Traveling Hello


So it has been a little while since I posted any new cards. But yesterday I spent all day making cards. I have been so busy doing your projects, that I decided to take a day to myself and do something I enjoy. This card was to be for my okies challenge 8/25 sketch #1. I bought this little travel paper stack a little while back on sale of $1.00 at Joann's. There are several prints that I really love. This print reminds me of being a child and going to spend the night a grandma's house. My sister and I spend several Saturday nights on the couch their. My grandma passed on last November. I am planning on dropping this card off at her grave site this weekend. She always loved my crafty talents. Anyways... I used the George cartridge for this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment