Thursday, September 10, 2009

BFF


I had a little trouble with this card. I love the stripe paper. The sketch that I was using for this had several different aspects to it. So I thought that it would be neat if I used a different color for each aspect. So as I was creating each aspect individually I loved it, but I started to get concerned when I went to put it together. It just started to seem very busy. However It all just works. I made this friends card because no matter how busy my BFF and I are in our separate lives when we get together it just works too. I can't wait to give it to her. I used a Martha Stewart punch for the ridges, and then George for the circle and Calligraphy cartridge for the BFF font. And then just added the brads down the side and stamped it. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment