Sunday, January 3, 2010

Dog Sympathy

I created this card for a lady that I work with. Back in the fall she lost her long friend, her 4 legged little girl.  I used a couple different cartridges for this card.  I cut the dog from Sweethearts and the little hearts from George.  Then I just attached the dog to the srtipe square and then to the background and tied 2 different ribbons together on the right side one has bones nad the other one says woof woof.  Then on the left side I added character to the edge by cutting a wave out and shading it with a stamp.  Then I just attached all of the hearts together with bone brads and added 2 extra round brags that are dog related. (sorry I can't remeber what they were, but I got them in a large pack from Michael's)  And finally I used a Thinking of you stamp for the sentiment. Created in September 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment