Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sympathy


I created this card for one of the Dr.s that I work for, she lost her grandma back in September.  The saying I found on a scrapbooking website. (I am not creative when it comes to words)It reads:
In Deepest Sympathy 
Like a flower which,
when the time is right,
scatter its seeds upon the wind...

This card was pretty basic made mostly with scraps that I had left over from my sister's wedding picture.  The base of the card was just cream cardstock folded and cut to fit in a regular size envelope.  I then cut the floral paper a little smaller and glued it to the center of the card.  I then cut a large red accent square and another piece of floral and then I printed the verse on clear velum, and attached it using green brads on the corners.  I then used pop dots to raise the square from the card.  I finished the card off with 3 ribbons and a button embellishment at the top and a gold flower at the bottom cut from George attached with another brad.
Created in September 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment