Sunday, January 3, 2010

Leigh Ann & Mike's Picture Frame

I altered this very plain picture frame and made it into a beautiful handcrafted wedding gift for my sister and her husband.  I got this idea from a craft magazine.  I was really happy with the out come.  And she to seemed to love it.   I used a couple sheets of 12 x 12 scrapbooking paper to make the mat background and then outlined all of the photo openings with this cute yellow lacey ribbon. Then on the corners of the photo openings I attached  little yellow paper flowers cut from the George cartridge. I then accented the center of the picture  with an olive green ribbon.  Finally I printed off of the computer the center saying: TO HAVE AND TO HOLD  and mounted it using pop dots (so it is raised)  Then finished off the bottom with the saying: FROM THIS DAY FORWARD cut from the Calligraphy cartridge.
Created in September 2009


No comments:

Post a Comment