Sunday, January 3, 2010

Thank You

 2010 #3 Sketch
Ok, I am not loving this card.  I don't know what is wrong with it.  It could maybe be the colors, I did use the same 3-4 pieces of paper for all 3 sketches.  Anyways I first cut out the weird shape from the Calligraphy cartridge  it is a type of tag (? I think).  Anyways then I cut out the middle of it and added the floral print and cut 2 strips of hunter green paper one to hide the seem on the lower part of the floral print and the other one just to even out the design.  I then cut the flowers using George 2 different sizes and then finished it off with a red button center.  I glued it down along with 3 clear dew drop on the other flower centers.  (They are really hard to see in the photo) I then started on the top I inked the edges of both the rounded pieces.  Then I uesd a Martha Stewart border punch for the circle cut out.  I then stamped the sentiment and assembled the card on the light green cardstock and then pasted it to the white card.  Created 01/02/10

No comments:

Post a Comment