Sunday, January 3, 2010

Lilly


I made this card for Lilly.  Lilly and her mommy Cassie were at the local dog park and Lilly was in a horrible accident.  Lilly is a beagle puppy and was playing at the dog park when 2 full grown dogs (not sure of there breeds) came up to her a started playing with her like she was their rag doll.  The owners quickly called their dogs and left.  Cassie was left there devistated with little Lilly hardly moving.  Lilly was rushed to the ER Vet and they did all they could to save her little life.  It has now been 3 months since this accident and Lilly is doing great.  However since they other dog owners can not be identified no charges have ever been brought against them.
This card was pretty quick.  It took me longer to cut out the bone.  I don't have any cartridges that will cut out a bone so I had to find a bone, trace it and cut it out.  I then inked it up on the edges and pop dotted it to the background paper.  Then I just simply added a pink ribbon to the bottom and both the pink and brown and bone ribbon to the top.  Pretty, Cute and Simple. 3 things I love in a card.
Created in September 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment