Sunday, January 3, 2010

My Scrap Space

This is my scrap area.  It isn't much but I wanted to share my scape with you.  This table is extendable/collapsible so it makes it great when I am having company and need more space.  Also when I was younger we use to have all of our holiday dinners on it.  When my husband and I purchased our home back in 2004 my mom handed this down to me.  She received it from my great grandma.  Because of all the family memories that came with this table I feel it helps me be inspired.
I have 3 rolling carts without the wheels that I store my supplies in and the currently 2 12 x 12 paper holders.  I modeled my ribbon holder after other that I have seen in other blogs.(I used 2 medium size dowel rods, ribbon, cup hooks, and binder clips)   I then have 3 baskets for my markers and a larger basket of my regular use items.  Plus I also have my lamps (table & floor), TV and of course my cricut.

No comments:

Post a Comment